This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want credit

A little background first. At the cable company I am working for there are some free services that come with your cable package such as the FREE video on demand, FREE HD channels of the channels you already pay for and FREE digital music channels.

My last customer today was calling in because she was getting an error message of the FREE video on demand. When I looked up the error code there was a problem with the FREE show she selected. I put in a trouble ticket to engineering to have it looked in to and advised the customer that I would have the problem researched and resolved. She then demanded that I issue a credit on her bill because she could not watch that FREE show. I explained to her that I could not give her credit for something she does not pay for. She then demanded a manager because I would not give her credit for a FREE service. I felt like telling her that she pays 0 for the service so that means she pays 0 per day for the service so she is receiving a credit of 0. I just did not want to get in trouble with my manager.

You can't get a credit on something that was essentially a gift. If you miss it, you miss it.

Comment

Yeah, that's when you want to say something like, "OK, I've credited your account with the amount it would have cost you." I know you can't but it's a nice dream.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

http://orig10.deviantart.net/2bf8/f/...y_swiizboy.png Because there are no words for how dumb this lady is.
        "Imagine that. Human souls, trapped like flies in the World Wide Web, stuck forever, crying out for help."-The Doctor
        "Isn't that basically Twitter?"-Clara

Comment

Working...
        X