Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I try to be a nice person. But she went and earned that cold shoulder and the "just...leave me alone and don't even bother to try to shine me on with your bullshit".

Most females I know wouldn't even be that nice to her if they knew what she did. Twice. Doesn't matter about her issues. You were really nice and gave her another chance. You turned the other cheek. And she sucker punched you.

And do you really want to be screwing with that level of messed up? She's self identified as one of the crazy ones.

Comment

No, I don't. Not only because her level of stupid went far beyond most I've seen. (I've seen far, far crazier.) That alone would keep me from bothering. But the fact that I recently met someone else, someone worthy of my attention, time, and emotions? That makes it all the more amusing to me.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Once again Jester dodges a metal storm of crazy and associated pain and carries on living in the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed.

Shine on, Jester, you crazy diamond.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

on finding a nice lady, Jester!

I'm sorry that Dingaling ripped your nice Coworker off like that. I hope she gets her money back and Dingaling gets charges pressed.

Some people are nothing but parasites, leeching off of nice victims and draining them of everything they can. I'd say shame on Dingaling, but that requires her to have a sense of shame in the first place, which I'm quite sure she lacks.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Sounds to me like Dingaling graduated to Douchbag when she stole from her roomate. Add another vote for hoping she gets arrested.

Dodged a bullet? More like a burst from a Gau-8 Avenger cannon
            Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth Talon View Post
              Dodged a bullet? More like a burst from a Gau-8 Avenger cannon
              I stand by my claim that he dodged a Metal Storm.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                on finding a nice lady, Jester!
                We'll see. I mean, she definitely is nice, but we'll see on whether or not I "found" her. Working on typing up that particular story. Debating on whether or not to put up the full story, or just a brief overview. I do tend to go on and on, ad nauseum, after all.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Jester... if ever I make it there, or you make it here.. we have to meet for drinks. By drinks I mean.. I drink rootbeer, you drink whatever lol
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

As long as your drink of choice isn't an IV, I'm down.

(Seriously, take care of yourself, dude.)

Still A Customer."

Comment

Hey now, those IV's can have some good stuff in them... lol.. heck for a lot of them.. you'd have to call me a cab. Now don't ask me why you would say "Mytical, you are a cab". that is besides the point.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I was thinking more along the lines of "Mytical, you're a cad," but whatever works for you.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                        X