Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the words of Jack Sparrow: Well, that's interesting...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the words of Jack Sparrow: Well, that's interesting...

According to the official Facebook page for The 7th Guest, a company called Darkstone Entertainment is in the pre-production stages of a 10-episode webseries based on The 7th Guest and The 11th Hour.

I'm not sure whether to be excited or worried. Or both.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

I... would say excited. But I used to be obsessed with those games. I could quote every line and solve every puzzle and had books on the lore and the technology. So... yeah, those games draw out the squealy inner geek in me. I'm still ecstatic that they released them for Steam, though I haven't really played them on it yet.
    "Oh, the strawberries don't taste as they used to and the thighs of women have lost their clutch!"

Comment

I'm slightly less nervous now, actually, because of a question answered on the T7G page. Someone asked if Rob Hirschboeck would be involved in the project, and the response was 'At this point, it looks very promising'. So I'm hoping this means he'll reprise his role as Stauf.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
      X