X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bobbie Christina Brown.

Her suffering has come to an end.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/26/bobbi-...r-bobby-brown/

Been keeping up with this over the last few months since the initial incident where she was discovered.

Poor girl is now in a better place finally . . . and she's reunited with her mother. IMHO, I don't think Bobbi ever got over losing her Mom . . . .

Now the questions that are looming for people: such as what will the autopsy find? From what I've heard on tv from one expert, probably not much. If Bobbi Kristina had passed away within a few days of her being discovered unconscious, then the autopsy would have been able to more accurately reconstruct the events and create a better determination of cause of death.

As it is, she's been in a coma state for 6 months . . . it would be extremely difficult for the autopsy to reconstruct what happened.

Another question is: did she have a will made out or not? If she did, then who did she designate to inherit from her estate? In most juristictions, it would be the legal NOK (next of kin) in which case would be her father, Bobby Brown. Unless she had a will and left any bequest to Nick Gordon, he shouldn't be seeing a dime from her (which was originally Whitney's) estate.

Be interesting to see if the local law enforcement will be able to have enough evidence to charge Nick Gordon w/anything relating to Bobbi's death. If the autopsy results are what I suspect they will be, the police won't have anything to go on from that front, so he could be in the clear.

Latest update I heard on the funeral is that it is scheduled for Thursday in Atlanta, then she will be flown back to NJ to be buried next to Whitney.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
    X