X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TheCheerfulTreeRat View Post
    <scowls at Gilhelmi>
    In my defense, I do love Squirrel Girl and all things squirrel related (Marvel had better renew their printing schedule, or else I will be protesting . I already promised my comic dealer the video footage, I assume to help spread the word , if Marvel were to fail me.).

However, I am a farm child. I will eat anything that is "meat" or "meat related", as long as I am sure it is safe (except human , that should go without saying, but I have been wrong about the "without saying" thing many times).

I love cows, I eat cows.
    I love bunnies, I eat bunnies.
    I love piggies, I eat bacon.
    I love all animals, and I eat all animals (non-poisonous of course, again with the saying "without saying" bit)
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      Then the public will just have to get more stupid, because nothing's really been happening...

Uh oh, did I just WISH for the public to get DUMBER, I didn't mean it! No! Please!!!! Dammit, too late.....
      Hmm...looks at calendar....the fall semester should be starting real soon. I sure there will be a few stories once it does.

Comment

Quoth ReverendBSB View Post
        A thunder shirt might help the cat. We use one when we take some of ours to the vet.
        And i was just looking at those a few moments ago on Dr. Foster and Smith's website (need one for Abby.) They make these for both cats and dogs of all sizes it turns out.

They also come in gray, pink and camo (I think Abby might go for the gray since she's a black and tan color.) The reviews I've read on this product are all really good - pet parents say this works for their furbabies.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Back when "superstorm" hit we had to run the store off of a generator, drop cords and flashlights. One 1 guy had a issue with our fix. Not that 90% of the power was out over the region. Fun was when no one could tell we were in fact open and was told to put up a sign.
          I had the perfect idea, though I think I'm the only one who "got it"
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
            In my defense, I do love Squirrel Girl
            <nods approvingly> She does punch above her weight rather...

Comment

Be prepared

Dec 2014 went on a three week trip to Florida and a one week cruise.

Mar 2015 went on a one week cruise out of Florida.

July 2015 went to Las Vegas for 4 days.

Last week Aug 2015 went to Quebec City for 8 days.

In Oct 2015 l will go on a 21 day cruise in the Caribbean.

What is the common theme of all these trips?

I go to my pharmacy more than a week before each trip to insure I will have *ALL* my meds ready and waiting for me days before I am leaving on my trips or in the case of my last trip - I had enough pills for the trip but knew I would run out the day after I got back. I made sure the meds would be ready for me pick up after I returned.

And more than once I found my subscription had ended at the pharmacy and they needed to fax my doctor to renew it. In one case I checked more than a week before the trip and it turned out to be a good thing because my doctor on a one week vacation himself. They talked to his receptionist and made sure that as soon as he came back that he renewed my script. If I waited to the last minute like the OP customers I would had to cancel more than one trip at the last minute and would be out of thousands of dollars in total expenses.

Why can they not just ask/check on their meds a week earlier? Yes, I know where I am but many times these trips are planned and/or booked months, even years in advance so why not the meds?

Comment

And there's also this thing you can do to get your prescriptions at your destination. It might take a few hours but if you do it before you leave, it can be done when you get there! It's called transferring your prescription, and it doesn't even have to go to the same pharmacy.

My dad probably drives Walmart crazy, what with his transferring his prescription around just so it will be wherever he is on a given day.

Also, for a minute, I thought this was going to be about Montgomery Ward's... >.>
                Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Working...
                X