This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Yurimaru View Post
    Shampoo we use is an oatmeal skin-soothing shampoo. Those aren't expensive and there's nothing in them that have caused our allergy-prone dog pack any issues. .
    That is what I normally would have used when I shampooed him a couple of times during the spring/summer/fall. I usually use a very mild shampoo as his ultra-thick coat (as he had aged) retains shed hair longer

This is the first time he had gotten fleas in a long time. We suspect one of GFs relatives brought them in when watching GF in the spring.

I absolutely loves my Golden FurBaby.

Update #2: it has been a week since the vet visit and he is almost back to "normal" (what passes for normal for a very senior doggie). his energy level is back, he is able to walk around, eat and drink normally, and has resumed his normal begging routines at human meal times. SO I am optimistic at this point.

YES I know that he is rapidly aging and the end "will come" sometime off in the future BUT that does not mean I can not enjoy his company for now.
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 08-14-2015, 04:16 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

*crosses fingers* *offers hugs to you & scritches to your doggie*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
      X