This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone wasn't paying attention!

So my BFF posts a photo last night, of her son's car, which was parked at her parent's house, all smashed up. They live on a very narrow street, and he was parked, thankfully, when a car coming down, smashed right into him. Pushed it far enough it hit a hydrant, and then a pole. The other driver? She apparently was "looking down" Methinks she was texting.

I just hope his car isn't totalled, but I suspect it will be. Which sucks for them, as none of them have a pot to pee in.

I hope the other driver has insurance and they got all her information and filed a police report. Make her buy the new car!

Comment

Once upon a time, Mom and I lived in a house in a bad neighborhood, and our street was one of the roads leaving a bar. We pulled up after a late night somewhere and a car came bombing up our side of the road, no lights on. Mom stupidly jumped up on the running board of the car (old style bug) and pulled her door nearly closed, and the oncoming car missed her by about 3". Car continued on down our street, hung a U and came back. This time, it went down the other side of the road, still no lights, and crunched a brand new car to the point of totalling it. And left the scene. Lady that owned the formerly nice new car had just picked it up that day and hadn't gotten it on her insurance yet, because it was the weekend and she couldn't get her agent.

Bad neighborhood with few street lights, and no lights on the offending car. We thought it was an old model blue Impala, but that's all we could see. Mom and I were very lucky that night. Other lady not at all lucky, although she herself was unhurt.

Comment

Working...
      X