Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall is Coming (Insert an Image of Sean Bean, then insert a Sword into Sean Bean)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another way people will notice - the increase in intelligence.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      We've secretly replaced this freshman class' brains with cottage cheese, lets see if anyone notices.........
      Be careful what you wish for. If it wasn't for the illegal parkers and the faulty nuts behind the steering wheel, you wouldn't have as much business.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Tee View Post
        Student: I finished enrolling.
        Me: Okay, so, next step is… um, this is gmail.
        This mad me laugh. How do you mistake gmail for a college enrollment site? The whole post has enough stupidity to be nearly physically painful.
        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
          This mad me laugh. How do you mistake gmail for a college enrollment site? The whole post has enough stupidity to be nearly physically painful.
          I'll likely add more about this, but you'd be surprised at what the students who need my help do when I don't watch their every move.

I've seen several break the admin locks/restrictions by accident, something I've never managed to do on purpose.

Dozens have mistakenly listed themselves as citizens of foreign countries, despite never once having set foot out of state. Which you can't do mistakenly really, you need to hit several buttons for that. So, multiple failures in understanding, not one.

Even more have created accounts, got to the "start application" page, and left thinking they'd applied.

Or, people, who despite my warnings, sign up for classes off campus or at our sister colleges, and don't notice till the first day.

Or, again despite my warnings, never pay, and are for some reason surprised that they were dropped.

"But I had [Blank] financial aid! Why was I dropped?", "Did you reapply? That financial aid is a yearly thing.", "Reapply? Yearly?"

It's... startling really. I'm kinda worried about how this may effect my view of people in general, and my own intelligence.

Thankfully, I make far too many poor life choices to get too inflated an opinion of myself. XD
          Last edited by Tee; 08-18-2015, 06:02 AM.
          I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
          In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Working...
          X