This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-American Breakfast

At The Resort, breakfast is not included unless you book a package specifically including it. We have an on-site restaurant that serves breakfast, but it cost extra.

SC: "I thought breakfast was included."
    CW: "No, you have [cheap promo rate] that does not include breakfast."
    SC: "You don't understand. I'm American."
    CW: "...okay?"
    SC: "Breakfast should always be included. I'm American!"
    CW: "Well, breakfast is extra. You can try talking to a manager in the morning."
    SC: "I will do that. This is terrible that I have to pay extra for breakfast!"

I didn't know citizenship determined breakfast status. I wonder how many free breakfasts I've been missing out on...
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Free breakfast if you barkfast?
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Gah I hate that kind of patriot. Being American means you can vote, not free food. Of course I'd run away to Canada if they would let us in.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I'm sure this guy already knew this and wanted to pull a fast one.

Comment

Now wait just a darn minute here, isn't there something in the Constitution that guarantees "Life, Liberty and a Free Breakfast?"

Comment

It was the Continental Congress, not Continental Breakfast.
            AkaiKitsune
            Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Does the SC think these pancakes should be free too?
              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
                It was the Continental Congress, not Continental Breakfast.
                I'll have to remember that one
                "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I love America, and I love Breakfast, sadly, neither one allows me to get the other for free.

Hmmmm, unless we invade breakfast...

I'm thinking waffles, what's Belgium's government like these days? :P

(This post was a joke, obviously, not that I think anyone here wouldn't get that, but, well it's like the internet gets pissed about anything nowadays. Btw, Belgium's pretty awesome.)
                  I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                  In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

'Merica!! Ugh. Some people's children

Comment

Working...
                    X