Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toilet Tissue Tazmanian Devil (not gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toilet Tissue Tazmanian Devil (not gross)

I was putting back overstock today, and came across a handful of individual toilet tissue rolls on the floor in the laundry detergent aisle. I was a bit confused, but shrugged because it was the next aisle over, so I just put them in my basket and walked over to put them back...only to discover a literal MOUND of toilet tissue filling the entire center of the aisle. Not only individual rolls, but giant multi-packs as well, all knocked over in a giant pile of squeezably soft rubble. While I and another employee cleared the aisle and put the tissue back in their proper places, we eventually learned that some punk kid burrowed behind the bigger packs playing hide & seek and jumped out at the other kid, bringing down an avalanche of tissue along with him. They also ended up pelting each other with individual packs, even tossing them over the aisle dividers. I mean, if a big display had to be knocked over, I'm glad it was something as soft as toilet tissue and not glass bottles of olive oil or something, but still...where were the parents during all of this? And why didn't they even offer to assist in clearing up their hellspawn's mess?

Yeah, shit like that pisses me off. It's bad enough kids will treat certain stores like personal playground. But when they DO make a mess, of course mom and/or dad is nowhere to be found and never notices what happened. And even if they do, they just scurry along like no big deal hoping to avoid any work or having to pay for something their child destroyed.

Comment

Again, if something had to be knocked over, toilet tissue is the best-possible thing (easy to clean up, no broken glass or spilled liquid), but still...some kids literally have no respect for the property of others.

Comment

But it still causes a headache for employees. A store is not a playground, parents keep your kids under control! How hard a concept is that, actually PARENT!?

Comment

Working...
        X