This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk madness

Oh man this was funny. I got to hear about it and see the customer the next day.

So my co worker likes to kid around with the customers and is good at being friendly and overall I wish I had the people skills she has.

She was doing a transaction where it required a few steps to complete. A very drunk guy was in her window so she had a little fun with him but had a bad result...

CW: Okay, sir please sign here, thumb print there and in order for me to pay you please do a cartwheel! *laughs*

Drunk guy must have been thinking: challenge accepted.

Did said cartwheel and fell.

Everybody in line and the cashiers:

I guess he got up and got paid cue the next day...

The wife came back with the man and he was in a wheel chair! He messed up his leg a bit. Nothing happened to co worker but she won't joke like that anymore!

What was she thinking? Assuming she was in the first place....
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Once I was drunk and went to the restroom and in the ADA stall thought "man, this is stall is huge! I bet it's big enough I could cartwheel!" Nevermind that I have no clue how to cartwheel when sober. I did not injure myself that badly, however.

But yeah, drunk people are both moronic and suggestible.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Drunken tale I overheard involved fishing.. up a large tree.. nowhere near water. Somewhere an ice chest came into play, but I was face palming too hard to hear. Drunks don't need suggestions to do stupid stuff.

You can always tell when one of the locals is about to do something incredibly stupid. It involves the words, "Hold my beer..."
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
          Drunken tale I overheard involved fishing.. up a large tree.. nowhere near water. Somewhere an ice chest came into play, but I was face palming too hard to hear. Drunks don't need suggestions to do stupid stuff.

You can always tell when one of the locals is about to do something incredibly stupid. It involves the words, "Hold my beer..."
          Ah, yes. What are the famous last words of an idiot?

"Hey, watch this!"
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post

"Hey, watch this!"
            Slightly inaccurate, MoonCat.

It's "Hold my beer and watch this!"
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
              No, not anymore. Now it's "Let's make a video for YouTube!"
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post

"Hey, watch this!"
                I thought it was Hey, Y'all, watch this! Or Hey, Y'all, hold my beer and watch this!
                "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                  No, not anymore. Now it's "Let's make a video for YouTube!"
                  With the advantage that we can all know Bozo's last words...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Lovecats View Post
                    I thought it was Hey, Y'all, watch this! Or Hey, Y'all, hold my beer and watch this!
                    Or, in my fanfic universe, it usually starts out with either Lynda or Brenda whining "I'm bored."

And, with those two, more often that not it will involve a tree.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                      But yeah, drunk people are both moronic and suggestible.
                      Yeppers. I grew up next door to a family of alcoholics. Some of the things that went on over there were....interesting. Most nights, you'd hear them screaming at each other, the occasional fistfight, breaking shit, screaming/crying children (yes, they'd beat the kids too ) etc.

During the last month they lived there, the husband (already bombed out of his mind) thought it was the perfect time to fix his garage door. Seems his wife (also bombed out of her mind) mentioned it. Lacking better judgement, he started messing around with the door...and it fell on his intoxicated ass. He was pinned against the floor, and, because everyone had become so used to all the screaming, spent the entire night with the heavy, wooden door on top of him

Naturally, the wife was pissed, and was upset with everyone. Yeah, it's OUR fault you two losers couldn't go a few hours without getting wasted
                      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                      X