Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My two kitties! Mouse is the grey tux trying to get me to play with her. Arwen is the tortoiseshell (she was my icon here for a while).
    Attached Files

Comment

Aww such pretty kittys! I don['t have a cat cuz I'm too busy and I know they need a lot of love and attentions to be purrfect. So I dote on my Bro's cat, an oranger with white sox and bib. So cute! His coat is such a pretty color that I always tell him I plan to steal it when he's least aware. Muahah. We call him The Orange Madness; Tom for short. :3
      Can't reason with the unreasonable.
      The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
        Ghost kitteh! Seriously. This is Snow, my white kitty that died in 2008. I only had her about 6 months. She spent a long time in the shelter. Nobody wanted her, because she wasn't "perfect." Never mind that she was very sweet, cuddly, and playful. No, she was there because she was deaf.
        And yet every deaf cat I've ever had has been the most perfect thing.
        Seriously. There was Tiggr, who lost her hearing due to age, and became the most mellow, friendly old lady kitteh, and Spook, who freaks out at nothing, and tries to make friends with anything with a heartbeat.

Deaf kittehs ftw.
        Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

I've been running behind sharing updated photos of the babies (who are not quite so small now.)

First one is Gidget, who thinks she's Miss Pampered Princess. She also likes to hang out on the computer whenever I'm on the bed.

Then we have Gary and Pasquinel, who like to hang out and play amongst the pillows on the bed.

And finally, Mr. Bubbles (or Bubs) who is just a sweetie. He's the cool, quiet type. Nothing fazes him hardly ever.

I'll share recent photos of Poodles and Tinkerbelle as soon as I can locate them. Still trying to learn my way around Win 10. Or I may try to get more pics of them when they come back inside.
          Attached Files
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

SQUEE X 4!!!!
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
            X