This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My coworker is missing

as far as I know. She called in yesterday morning and so I was covering phones for her when her hubs called asking if we'd seen her. (He works nights and would've expected her to have left for work by the time he'd gotten home and kids were in school.) He said they called the police because she left lights and TV on but was nowhere around. She doesn't have a car. If she called in because she was sick, I might think she'd called a cab to urgent care or something.
    I don't know any more details, as I was manning the front desk and fielding other calls. I let management know so they could call him if they found anything. I left at 1:45 and work tonight, so maybe I'll hear something then. I just don't know. She's a tiny thing, y'all; if she were attacked she wouldn't be able to defend herself very well. (I watch too many of those forensics shows, probably being ridiculous.) Prayers and good thoughts are appreciated. I'll update from work if I can.

UPDATE: She's ok. I'm not sure what happened but I am glad she's ok.
    Last edited by Food Lady; 09-25-2015, 09:37 PM.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I hope you hear good news soon.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Whoa, that was kinda scary. Glad she's ok.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Hope she's well. Maybe she left her abusive husband and needed to make it look like she was taken?

Comment

No, they have a good marriage.

Comment

I'm glad she's ok.
            The drama llama in me wants to know what happened.

Comment

I am curious too!!

Comment

Glad to see she's OK...any word on what happened?
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I'm not going to ask her because I don't want to pry. She's alive, not in the hospital, etc. That's what I was concerned about.

Comment

Working...
                  X