Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK....when Missy Red lived in ftw it was four hours on the dot from my house to hers. That's if I didn't stop to pee or get gas. Now she lives in the Houston area...that's *minimum* a six hour drive from me. That guy needs to have a seat

Comment

Quoth AH85 View Post
      Haha, I'm in Bismarck. Minot has grown so much now, they likely have a Red Lobster now. ND really has boomed in the last 5 years! Am a Bismarck native, and even *I* don't recognize the Bismarck I grew up in. I lived in Devils Lake for a long time, and we'd go to Grand Forks every few months to REALLY go shopping (no good shopping in DL). GF was a 3hr RT drive. And you know what? I read to pass the time, and never complained. :-)
      Just Googled it and apparently there is still no Red Lobster in Minot.
      "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
        But there is probably a restaurant in the area you can get mountain oysters at.....

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          That would be my guess
          As I live near the extreme southwest corner of Cook County, I would be happy for a drive from O'Hare taking less than two hours.
          You deserve a treat - and maybe a stiff drink as well - just for living in Cook County.
          Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
            Haha, nice. We have one here! Minot is closer to here than to Williston (2 hr drive), they have sooooo much there now.

Comment

Quoth Alpha Strike View Post
              You deserve a treat - and maybe a stiff drink as well - just for living in Cook County.
              For a year or so I drove/commuted from O'Hare to Crystal Lake and back via the surface streets. I refused to take the parking lot expressway.
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Deevil View Post
                But there is probably a restaurant in the area you can get mountain oysters at.....
                You got a lot of balls saying that.

I had to go through this airline fiasco and I didn't try to pressure the hotel into giving me freebies.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

We get lots of these travel weary customers. Come in huffing and puffing, and then throw themselves all over the countertop (no joke) like they just biked from the Sahara ( and smell like it too). Crying about travel. Maybe my CWs feel sorry for them but I don't I give upgrades to pple who don't whine and spray breath freshener before getting in my face
                  Last edited by HotelMinion; 10-07-2015, 03:34 AM.
                  Can't reason with the unreasonable.
                  The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
                    And we haven't quite figured out an instant teleportation system just yet either.
                    And they'd complain about that, too. "Instantaneous, my ass! It took THREE SECONDS to teleport me from New York to California! I want compensation!"

Technology changes, but human nature doesn't.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                      And they'd complain about that, too.
                      As my dad would say: They'd complain about being hanged with a new rope. IIR, he often quipped that about his mother.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                      X