This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Shyla View Post
    You forgot the DMV! First you have to wait in line to tell someone what you need but that only gets you a number. Then you have to wait for your number. I'm lucky enough I can go at less busy times. But I think almost everyone hates the DMV.
    Last time I renewed my license I decided to get an EDL (enhanced drivers license). So the process for me was even longer. Wait to get number, wait for number for the regular license part, then wait for the little interview thing, then wait to get the photo taken. I can't remember how long it took, but I was trying so hard not to glare daggers at some of the idiots who were wasting everyone's time. I swear I was the only person in the building who came with the appropriate paperwork. Gah.

When I talk of renewing my license always remember fondly the ONE time I went with no line at all. It was the best thing in the world. Some years ago the DOL moved to a new location. But for a short amount of time, both locations were open. Almost no one knew that the new location was open. I went about 30 minutes after it opened, and there were only a couple other people in there.
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Our local State Revenue office (where they handle the DMV stuff) gets long lines at the end of the months. I had to wait until the end of the month to handle to some of the plate things. I expected a two hour wait, but it was less than 30 minutes. Huh. I would have done it online, but my network died. *sigh*
      If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
      X