Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who remember me, I have news.

I don't know if any of you remember me, but I was a member here a long time ago.

I am getting married in two weeks.

Older members might even remember that I met him many years ago, 16 years to be exact. We met online at 16, have been friends since 16 and have been dating since I was 23. I turned 32 last week and in 14 days we get married.

Anyway I am getting back in to retail over christmas to earn some money . I figured I might as well come back here to keep my sanity.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Congratulations! I haven't been here that long. I work in retail and I love this site.

Comment

Welcome back, and congratulations.

I remember getting Christmas cards from you in 2010 and 2013. Maybe you would like to join the Christmas card exchange again?
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Thank you both, already done. I think I've done the exchange 4-5 times over the years. It's always very fun.

Comment

Hi.

I remember seeing you around when i first found customers suck.

Congrats and I hope the day goes well for you.

Comment

Congrats.
            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Urrah! I have a German 'fiance' - we were married in Everquest 1 in 2000 and have been solid friends ever since. We joke that if my husband dies he will marry me on the rebound.

Never let anybody give you shit for meeting your intended online the way they used to do. I have 3 friends who met their spouses online.
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

and welcome back! May you two have many happy years together!
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I remember you! Congratulations!!
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Welcome back and congratulations. I'm glad things are going well for you.
                    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Congrats and welcome back!
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Thanks guys, it's good to be back.

Comment

Kiwi! Long time no see!
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

'Grats, Kiwi! I wish you the best!
                            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                            X