Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you guys tho would need an entire building to house your idiot file.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      Some of you guys tho would need an entire building to house your idiot file.
      LNS----- you think too small

Maybe the Moon
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

That's no moon

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
          LNS----- you think too small

Maybe the Moon
          What about the Tardis-like back room we all have, according to customers?
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

I think I've mentioned this incident a few times before on here, but I had a co-worker at Macy's who got reported to Corporate by a mystery shopper.

I only heard about it from another co-worker who was not involved, and can't remember the exact details, only that the shopper apparently got "Dana" mixed up with a non-existent rude sales associate, and threatened to report her to Corporate, claiming she was a mystery shopper from their offices. (Unfortunately, she WAS what she claimed to be)

Comment

Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
              I think I've mentioned this incident a few times before on here, but I had a co-worker at Macy's who got reported to Corporate by a mystery shopper.

I only heard about it from another co-worker who was not involved, and can't remember the exact details, only that the shopper apparently got "Dana" mixed up with a non-existent rude sales associate, and threatened to report her to Corporate, claiming she was a mystery shopper from their offices. (Unfortunately, she WAS what she claimed to be)
              Isn't the whole point of being a mystery shopper NOT to reveal you are one to the associates? I think she pretty much screwed herself going forward since now corporate most likely won't be sending her on any more assignments as she'll be known to the staff.

Comment

Lil "sweetheart" let her power trip get to her head and spoiled her job as a result. Woot.
                "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth Limescale View Post
                  Isn't the whole point of being a mystery shopper NOT to reveal you are one to the associates? I think she pretty much screwed herself going forward since now corporate most likely won't be sending her on any more assignments as she'll be known to the staff.
                  The only things I could think of were that maybe there are different policies if you're a mystery shopper for/from Corporate offices, or this woman was supposed to play out a certain scenario. (Either way, I think it's fair to say that this woman was NOT doing her job correctly)

Comment

The scenario she was acting out sounds alarmingly realistic though. The dumb as customer scenario. You know, that kind of customer where you are shocked that they are allowed out of their home without adult supervision. =D

Did your store get in trouble?

Comment

If my store did get in trouble, I never heard about it directly.......I only heard that our department manager had to meet with the store manager about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X