This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well aren't you just creeptastic?

A little tale that happened earlier this week...

The players:

Me
    Creepy customer (cc)

He walks in, I give him our standard greeting, ask if he needs anything. He says no, just looking. But-- mind you this was a few days ago and I can't remember what he said but he was flirting with me in a creepy way. It set my hinky meter off a little. He was also touchy feely, patting me on the arm etc.
    Finally he left, warning me to be careful ( I was on the ladder)

There week be more stories of suck tomorrow probably so stay tuned.

I hate retail.

I got this a TON at the Tight Shirts Sports Bar.

Lots of men flirting with me and my coworkers without provocation.
    Men getting angry when we turn the men down after they ask us out/to marry us/etc.
    Once, a drunk bar patron (man)hugged me from behind (and you know what he was trying to do) AS I WAS SEATING A FAMILY AT A TABLE AND TELLING THEM THE SPECIALS! When I told him to stop, he got irate. The family I was seating asked, "do you know him?" and I replied "not really, just a bar regular.'

I really, really hate people touching me without my permission (a friend is one thing, a stranger is NOT)

So many times I wanted to tell these men, "The only reason I'm even speaking to you is because my employer requires me to."

Hang in there.

Comment

Oh yes! That isn't even my biggest story of creeptasticness though. This one is:

So I am working with AmazingCoworker when a customer comes in. He zeroes in on me and starts flirting. The man is old enough to be my father!

He comes out with the fact he owns his own cab company and can "give me a ride anytime I like"

Uh how about no?

What was so creeptastic besides that?

He didn't leave! He was in my store for two hours unsuccessfully flirting with me! Idiot....

Comment

Working...
      X