Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wait until they sit down and get bit by a beheaded rattlesnake. That should be all sorts of fun.
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth otter View Post
      Someone set the ashtray in the smokepit on fire once... How?

I've seen these next to trashcans(as in a foot or less away) with: chewing gum, gum wrappers, napkins, crushed paper cups, and more shoved into the hole for the cigarette butts.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
        I've seen these next to trashcans(as in a foot or less away) with: chewing gum, gum wrappers, napkins, crushed paper cups, and more shoved into the hole for the cigarette butts.
        We have one of these right outside my condo building, yet I've seen cigarette butts on the steps between it and the entrance.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          I would have been tempted to hose down his car, too.
          Bonus points if it's a convertible...or the sunroof is open
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Trivia tidbit - hay is one area where Canadian and U.S. laws differ. In the U.S., it's considered a hazardous material when transported by truck. In Canada, it isn't.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
              I've seen those everywhere. I've also seen them pouring out more smoke than you'd get from one discarded butt, because the butts have ignited some paper trash people stuffed in there.
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X