This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I love my bosses.

Didn't happen to me, was related to me: So Coworker was in the process of signing up a good customer for a credit card when some random SC came up, harassing her and saying stuff like "I can't believe you're getting one of those blargle eleventy..." [maybe because of all the security breaches or maybe she hates credit cards, don't know] So Boss Lady stepped in and told the good custy, "Don't pay attention to that. If you're careful with it and pay on time you'll be fine." If you read between the lines you see she was saying that the SC with the problem possibly has troubles with credit. I guess the SC took it that way because she left the line and went clear over to the other end of the front lanes. Good; she didn't have a right to put her neurosis on someone else she didn't even know!

I told Boss Lady that it sounds like something our other supervisor L would say, since--as our A.P. guy says--L "has an attitude." (He's teasing her, but she doesn't take crap from sucktomers either.) Boss Lady said "Hey, an attitude is ok if you're defending good customers or employees." Yep!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Good bosses are awesome. I have been rather lucky to have many, they are great to work for.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
    X