This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Storm Ajax

At around 3-ish this afternoon, it began snowing in Denver and Colorado Springs. As of right now, 1:24 in the morning, it's still freaking snowing. They're calling it Winter Storm Ajax, apparently, and it's supposed to make its way through the entirety of the Rocky Mountains.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

It's 12 hours later and it's still snowing!!!

I have 6 foot drifts in my yard.
    What do you want for nothin'? R-r-r-r-r-r-rubber biscuit?": Blues Bros.

Comment

Yep. Still snowing over here too. :facedesk: Both I-70 and I-25 have been experiencing temporary shutdowns, people are pretty much being advised to not go outside unless they absolutely have to, and I'm pretty sure our grill is broken because the wind was so bad last night that it the damn thing over. O.o

http://firecat88.tumblr.com/post/133...blew-the-grill Naturally, I've been documenting the snow's progress from my backyard.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I am not ready for winter. It's been so mild. Once we have snow accumulation I will not be able to get off at the bus stop that's a 1-minute walk from my apartment. Going downtown won't be that easy, either.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X