This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight, Fight!!

So A.P. took some guy down today. He was about to waltz out the front doors with two reuseable bags full of stuff when he was told to go around the corner where they take people. He resisted and they had to manhandle him. He pushed back hard, to the point of putting a hole in the wall. He kept yelling "I didn't do anything!" and "I have a credit card!" Yeah, well, then why are you walking out the door with stuff, you dumb bunny? There are cameras everywhere. I was concerned because one of the A.P. people is 9 months pregnant. I said to her "All I wanna know is, is the baby ok?" She smiled and said yes.

So while all this was going down a woman checking out was saying "Get backup! Get backup!" I was annoyed, thinking You're not part of this. Just let them do their job. It's kind of funny now that I think about it. It totally reminded me of this: https://youtu.be/KJSoF6DtjZE?t=44
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

I'd come by Saturday and take a gander at the hole, but it looks like the snow will keep me away.

God, snow already?
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      God, snow already?
      I remember snow starting in early october when I was growing up in southern Wisconsin.

though currently in NJ it's 53, high will be in the high 50s low 60s, and people wonder why I moved.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Friend of mine lives in Arizona...had snow early this week due thanks to winter storm Ajax.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'll have you know we had snow in August!

Although even for Calgary, that was a freak event.

Comment

For some people here, snow in August is perfectly normal. I've heard some of the local wildlife (especially the Kangaroos) don't like it, though.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I've seen icicles at the Grand Canyon in March, and had snow here in Georgia in April.
              The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
                I've seen icicles at the Grand Canyon in March, and had snow here in Georgia in April.
                We've had snow in April before. That's not abnormal. Snow in August IS abnormal.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                  Friend of mine lives in Arizona...had snow early this week due thanks to winter storm Ajax.
                  Dammit, I didn't want to see that. I have a trip to Show Low (snow country) on Monday. Hope it's manageable.
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                  OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                  she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                  Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

One time in 1986 my family went thru a blizzard....in northern New Mexico.

Comment

Working...
                    X