This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers/good vibes, please?

I had few friends in high school, and those I did have were incredibly valuable today.

One of them was crossing a street in a parking lot with her mom and little sister earlier. My friend is in critical condition, her sister and mom in serious condition.

I haven't cried this hard in years.

http://www.macon.com/news/local/comm...e54556980.html
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Good thoughts for their recovery and healing.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

My God, I'm so sorry...didn't see this till just now...the parking lot where this happened is where the Cox Communications store we use is located

Will definitely keep you, your family & all those involved in my prayers
      "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Oh, geez. I've got a candle lit.

Comment

The thing is, the link says the accident was at 4:40. My husband and I stopped at the GameStop there so he could preorder a game, and the car hadn't been cleared away, the police were still there. We could clearly see that someone's head (likely Kierstin's) had hit the windshield. I remember asking my husband when he got out of the truck what time it was. It was 5:11.

If we had been there half an hour earlier, we would have run into each other. She would have been delayed getting out of the store (because I can guarantee she was coming out of GameStop), and she might be okay now. I'm not blaming myself for it just... wow.
          The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

Comment

"Prayers/good vibes, please?"

You got it. For sure.
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Kier's been released from the hospital and is on her way home with her mom and sister. I didn't expect it to be so soon.

Thank you, everyone.

Comment

Just saw this. Hoping their recovery will be quick and complete.
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Glad your friend appears to be recovering. Here's to a complete recovery!
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
                    Glad your friend appears to be recovering. Here's to a complete recovery!
                    Seconding this for sure.
                    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Prayers sent. *hugs*
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                      X