Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a coincidence, the guy who played the Robin Hood as a fox died, too. The same day as Alan in fact.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      What was his last movie? Was it Deathly Hallows, or was there anything more recent?
      Alan Rickman's last movie was Alice Through The Looking Glass, which also stars Johnny Depp.

Alan Rickman did nine movies after The Deathly Hallows.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I really enjoyed him in Dogma...Die Hard, Harry Potter and Robin Hood..still sad

Comment

First the goblin king now the voice of god, this year is starting off shitty.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Alan Rickman was an actor who could make you root for the bad guy.

If I wake up in the morning and find someone else I admired kicked the bucket I may cry
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

No. No, no, no, no, NO!

Dammit.

Comment

He always looked so good with pieces of the scenery in his teeth...
                “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                  Alan Rickman was an actor who could make you root for the very interesting people.
                  FTFY. Alan Rickman didn't play "bad guys," he played "very interesting people."
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

NAAAAAA he is just under the Draught of Living Death.
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

If I wake up in the morning and find someone else I admired kicked the bucket I may cry
                      That's been happening to me more and more lately. More celebrities that were famous when I was little seem to be dropping like flies these last few years.

It sucks growing older.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Yes, I rooted for him in Robin Hood because he was hot.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          That's been happening to me more and more lately. More celebrities that were famous when I was little seem to be dropping like flies these last few years.
                          That's understandable - those celebrities were adults when you were a child, so add 20 (or more) years and they're getting closer to average life expectancy.

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                          It sucks growing older.
                          True, but it's still better than the alternative.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

One of my favs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eob7V_WtAVg

Comment

Working...
                            X