This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth workerbee222 View Post
    Reminds me of the former local district attorney whose car was towed away from street outside his girlfriend's house. He didn't take notice of the parking ban during a raging snowstorm.
    I'm hoping he didn't pull the "Don't you know who I am?", but the chances are slim.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      He was probably actually there for 5 minutes while visiting his girlfriend for night of merriment.
      Not too impressive if all he could muster was 5 minutes...
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

As a fairly skilled graphic artist (though its just a hobby) Arga's posts always make me want to try to do a fake. Purely as an artistic challenge. Not living anywhere near Philly (plus the side issue if not owning a car) means I would have no practical use for the result. Also, ethics n stuff.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          Not too impressive if all he could muster was 5 minutes...
          That's what she said...

But seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if the guy tried to pull rank in order to get out of a tow.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
          X