X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Minister Chromatix.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Seshat View Post
      An enhanced vocabulary merely enables one to express oneself with precision, it does not cause one's expression to become tenebrous or mired.
      It also allows one to optimally denigrate one who has cause displeasure or distress with much haste and limited consequence to oneself.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Zounds, Sirrah! My most sincere condolences! 'Tis obvious that some caitiff rogue hath used thy brainpan as a thundermug!

(... sheisskopf! ...)
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It also permits acknowledgment of aesthetically satisfactory mammaries without aspersing oneself to be a bounder or a varmint,and also to prevent the acquisition of a most humiliating pummelling shouldst the virginal maiden take umbrage at the commentary...
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Unless it should transpire that the callimammian* lady should herself have a brobdignagian comprehension of the language.

* not available on google; however it is the breastly equivalent of callipygian. A callipygian woman (or man) has a gorgeous butt.
            Seshat's self-help guide:
            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
            X