This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    "Do you have the one with that guy who was in that movie last year...?" [cookies for reference]
    Is this the reference you're thinking of, MJ?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

"I need to sign a form. I don't remember what it's for, but someone was working on it for me. I don't remember their name."
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

"Uh, I came in last night and bought *insert item here* and when I got home, I didn't have it. I called back and spoke to someone and they were supposed to have it up front for me when I got here. No I can't remember which register I checked out at or who I spoke to on the phone last night and I can't seem to find my receipt."

Bonus points if they show up trying this several days after the alleged transaction.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Double bonus points if it's something like cigarettes.
          I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
            Is this the reference you're thinking of, MJ? [IMAGE SNIP]
            No, it's from a movie...you know, that movie, directed by that guy, who likes smoking pot? Plays a guy who never speaks? You know...?

Comment

You should know what medicine I'm talking about, doc! You know, it's a little round white pill...
              Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
              TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

No, it's from a movie...you know, that movie, directed by that guy, who likes smoking pot? Plays a guy who never speaks? You know...?
                37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  37! My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
                  In a row...?

Comment

In a row...?
                    Well in a column would be REALLY awkward. Unless they were in Cirque de Soleil.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      What would you get for a six-year-old boy who chronically wets his bed?

So, do you have any new movies in?
                      Do you have a hub cap for a '74 Pinto? OO! Mini Trucker magazine!

Comment

"Oooo, Navy Seals...!"

Comment

Silent Bob?
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                          X