This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, she's gorgeous!
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Hello, Ava! So pretty.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Is Ava some variety of dove? I wasn't aware you could keep those as pets. (But then there's a lot I don't know about keeping birds.)
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Kogarashi View Post
          Is Ava some variety of dove? I wasn't aware you could keep those as pets. (But then there's a lot I don't know about keeping birds.)
          She's a ringneck dove, and they can often be found for sale in pet shops that carry birds, at least in my area. We were adopted at the end of 2002, when I found her injured on our doorstep one cold night. Her behavior about being handled, being indoors, and even dealing with the presence of a cat, convinced us that she was an escaped pet who just couldn't cope with life in the wild.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
          X