This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth munchkinmama View Post
    My younger brother and I have sequential ssn as well. I was born in 83 and he in 85. His is one number ahead of mine (think XX34 and XX35- not the real numbers)
    My brother is younger than me (me in 1969, brother in 1974) and both of ours have the same first 5 digits (last 4 are different.)

As in: 123-45-xxxx.

I suspect mine (since Mom put in for both of ours at the same time, since she was applying for social security benefits for my brother when he was smaller) was closer than that but my card was destroyed when the basement flooded and Mom had to request a new card and, after 3 months of red tape b/c in part Mom couldn't recall my number (not to mention applications for both the SAT and financial aid on hold because both required a SSN) I received a new card (and a new number as far as I know.)

My mom can remember exactly how many children she has (just the two of us) but she gets confused on the year. I constantly have to correct her b/c for some unknown reason she keeps thinking the year I was born was 1968. Yet she can remember that my brother was born in 1974. Go figure.
    Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 02-22-2016, 10:20 PM. Reason: More rambling to add
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I don't know my sibs' numbers by heart, but I'm reasonably certain that two of my sisters and I have fairly close numbers, as we were born in '82, '84, and '86 respectively. I and the next oldest were born in Utah, but have SSNs issued in the northeast going by the first three digits, so our parents probably got them at the same time as they got my middle sister's number. The youngest two ('88 and '91) were more likely acquired when they were born, so they wouldn't be as close.
      "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
      - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Now if you could just specify what those numbers are,that would be very much appreciated Thank you...
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          Now if you could just specify what those numbers are,that would be very much appreciated Thank you...
          Sure! 555-55-5555

Comment

Working...
          X