X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be doing something right...

...but I don't know what!

I've had two of my guards tell me that I am not allowed to ever leave. Why? Because I'm the best boss they've ever had! I guess my willingness to do my job really helps LOL

According to one who has been here for ages none of the other bosses would have done even half the stuff I have to show I appreciate my staff. I've told them that respect is a two-way street and if they help me out I will help them out. We've got a pretty decent team at this site (not going to talk about my other site...oy vey). The shit-disturbing missus is still out on leave, and if she ever does come back I'll be likely shipping her off to the other site to replace the numbnuts that drives me crazy over there. Or I'll just fire her ass out the door for insubordination...depends on how desperate things get at the other site!

But yeah, having a couple of my guys tell me that they really like having me as their boss is pretty awesome

I'd be pleased with being told that.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Mighty gratifying, ain't it?
      Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

It's especially gratifying when the CEO himself calls you to tell you how good you're doing and awards you a bonus largely due to how good things are going! I've got happy staff and happy bosses so it's all good

Comment

Working...
        X