This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for my fellow Kindle Fire users

I'm thinking about getting a new case for my Kindle. Specifically, I'm debating if I want one of those keyboard cases like my mom has for her iPad. Do they even make those for Kindles, and are they worth it?
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

I don't know about those but now I want to look into it!

I have a hand-tooled leather case from Oberon Design. They're pricey but gorgeous.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

As long as your Kindle has Bluetooth, you should be able to use a Bluetooth tablet keyboard. Just have to pair it up and you're set.

Comment

Quoth AH85 View Post
        As long as your Kindle has Bluetooth, you should be able to use a Bluetooth tablet keyboard. Just have to pair it up and you're set.
        Oooh mine has Bluetooth! Now that I think about it, I believe there was a tablet keyboard that popped up as a suggested accessory when I bought the Kindle.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth AH85 View Post
          I'll have to look into this. I'm pretty sure mine is Bluetooth capable. As far as the keyboards go, though, what are some good ones? I want one that will be good quality, but I don't want to spend absurd amounts of money on it.
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
          X