This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industrial grade entitlement/scammer #3

It is NO WHERE near a full moon and I think this is the most posts in a short time I have started in a while.

Order to a hotel (a low end hotel and this location is NOT know as a 5 star). Driver arrives and knocks on the door. The customer answers and is told the order is $20.78. Customer proceeds to pop a $50. It has been one of those night for said driver but he ignores policy and gives the customer $29 in change and hands over the order, then returns to the store.

Upon arrival back at the store he is immediately dispatched on a distance run. about 20 minutes (now 30 minutes AFTER the order was delivered) later the hotel customer calls the store to complain about

NOT getting any change and the driver "stealing" $30 from said customer. The MOD knows that said driver would NEVER intentionally short a customer that much money. Then the customer starts talking about a free pizza and totally drops "complaint" about being shorted money.

MOD gives them said free pizza

Is it just me or is Idiocracy a documentary on present times?????
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Idiocracy doesn't even begin to cover things. I hope the driver didn't get in trouble (either for ignoring policy about no big bills--but if an SC only has a big bill there's no good option--or 'shorting' the SC).
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
    X