Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made maple syrup pie, brought some to the office. Still have to finish the thing but it's not exactly a chore.
    It's not the years in you life that count, it's the life in your years! - Quote from the office coffee cup.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      Why not use the ISO standard yyyy/mm/dd? Since it goes from largest to smallest unit, it's easily extendable to add the time if you need more precision.
      In casual date schema, most folks use the mm/dd or dd/mm format.

Myself, in conversation I'll use mm/dd (e.g. March 14th), when writing out the date, I'll use dd/mm (14 March), if I'm putting dates in a filename, I'll use ISO standard. (filelog 20160314)
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        In casual date schema, most folks use the mm/dd or dd/mm format.

Myself, in conversation I'll use mm/dd (e.g. March 14th), when writing out the date, I'll use dd/mm (14 March), if I'm putting dates in a filename, I'll use ISO standard. (filelog 20160314)
        I've gotten into the practice of occasionally using the DD-MON-YYYY format. So today would be 17-MAR-2016.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
        X