This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
    How well might this work for someone who has perfume/fragrance sensitivity issues? I know I've mentioned before on here about my mom and nobody wanting to use the bathroom after her, so I'm always looking for tactful solutions to this.
    I'm going to second FenigDurak, poopourri is fantastic!

It is made with essential oils, so for your mother it depends on what triggers her sensitivity. If you look it up you can probably find the ingredient list. Or PM me and when I'm home I can email you the ingredients on the one we have.

Comment

You can make your own and control what goes into it: https://household-tips.thefuntimesgu...rri-recipe.php
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post
        Wow, that's super creepy. Poop does smell. So does urine, especially when people are on medication. Deal with it. There's a CW of mine who I swear saves up to go at the beginning of her shift. She is often the opening cashier, and at times someone else has to cover the registers since she'll clocked in, but in the bathroom. However, bathroom time can't be regulated, and otherwise she's a good, reliable employee. Anyway, they sound like big whiners.
        That would be me if I had to work a morning shift. I'm... regular. Very regular.

Comment

Quoth Aria View Post
          That would be me if I had to work a morning shift. I'm... regular. Very regular.
          Me, too. It annoys me, actually.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Sorry for reraising a thread. clicked a link on front page
            Last edited by Tama; 04-21-2016, 09:47 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot
            My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
            X