This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another corporate visit...

I guess we had suits visiting from corporate AGAIN...they come about once or twice a month. I guess they like to pick on my store because it's about half an hour away from the corporate office.

Meanwhile, the stores further away from the corporate office don't get visited much at all.

Don't know if I'm going anywhere with this. I just find it amusing we have suits in the store so often, and it's also a bit worrisome to me, because I would think frequent corporate visits means we're doing something bad.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

It could mean that things aren't going well in your store. The same thing was happening at the Target I worked at before I left, and that place was in chaos.

Frequent visits from big wigs always causes management to push employees harder than they normally do. Which of course makes any problems in the store worse than they already are from stressing out the employees.
    "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Well, it *could* mean that you're doing badly.... but if you're that close, they could send people there to see what a real store looks like when it's well-run
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Working...
      X