This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the mouths of babes

I was handing out flyers to customers in the store and I happened to pass through infantware and accessories. There was a mother, her infant son and her 3-4 year old daughter in the aisle by the baby food.

They were picking out various kinds and the daughter had a handful of jars and was bugging her mum and I. "Can we get these Mum. They're carrot. I love carrot! Mum!" she was tugging on Mum's sleeve as we were chatting and then out of nowhere at the top of her lungs.

"MUM CAN WE GET THESE!? THEY'RE BETTER THAN SEX!!!"

what we teach our kids these days with the media. This reminds me of what happened saturday night. I went "camping" with my girlfriend and her family and that night the kids were hudled around and watching a movie being played through someone's car. Well the youngest out of the group (must be like 2) has her shirt tied up with a knot at the center and looks like a little hoochie mamma. I think it was meant to be done up like a joke, but while my girlfriend and I are watching the kids the little one stands up, turns around and looks at both of us. She then lifts up one side of her shirt and says "Look at my boob". I was shocked, my girlfriend was rolling on the floor laughing. Kids these days man...kids these days...
    Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Thanks a lot, RB. Now I have to go clean the Pepsi off my monitor.

It would be hilarious if it turned out the kid learned that from the parents.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
      X