This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eeeeew!!!!!

Happened tonight at the grocery store. I was in line and heard the cashier in the next lane tell a woman that she should probably take her son outside because he looked like he was going to get sick. The woman says "oh, he's fine..." Cashier starts to say it again, too late...... All over the floor. Poor cashier had to close the lane and clean it up. She said that earlier a kid had pooped herself and she had to clean that up too. Both incidents happened after 10pm, so there were no baggers or front desk people that would normally do it. Man, twice in one night!
    USN Retired

She had a son who was obviously ill and not only took him out of the house but at that hour? Great parenting, she should've been made to clean that up herself.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

That poor cashier. I hope she gets hazard pay for that.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Actually, I can see the (SC) logic here.. At home, she would've had to clean it up herself.

Comment

Any idea what they were buying? I can't defend the attitude, but it IS possible the lady didn't have anyone to watch the child and needed to get medicine, or other essentials. Doubtful, but a possibility.
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

JustADude, I didn't think of that!!!! Good thinking!!
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

hazard pay? lol what a myth!
              poor cashier though

Comment

Working...
              X