X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG OMG OMG I just won 2 million dollars

Check out the email I got from Africa!

Congratulations your email is among the seven lucky winning, that won$2,000,000.00{Two million United State Dollars}Each in the just concluded draw held to promote South African 2010 World Cup,sponsored by cocacola british american tobacco companies south africa.for prize claiming,Call your claiming agent Mr KENNY DUBA. on this phone number +27 83 42 37 470 or email him on Email kennyduba2@yahoo.com Alternative Email kennyduba@aim.com and also provide the following information for the processing of your winning fund.
    NAME:..................
    ADDRESS:.................
    NATIONALITY:......................
    SEX:..................
    PHONE/MOBILE:..........................
    FAX:...................................
    COMPANY:......................
    BANKROUTING NUMBER:......................
    Your Email Attached to Ticket No: (7YZ206) and ballot No: BT120/A) Yours Faithfully,
    Management.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

oh oh oh... let's all have fun with him!

www.419eater.com

Comment

That's better than the $500,000 that I was promised by my 'friend' Paul Smith for something I allegdly did to help him out.

I almost wish I knew a Paul.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

For all the idiots that are STILL falling for this scam left and right and those that are thinking about falling for one: Ask yourself: How many people you hear of that are living on the Pacific Coast next to Barbara Streisand in million-dollar mansions that got rich by collecting money from Nigeria???

Comment

I don't think it's fair to call these people idiots. Yes, those "we'll give you millions of dollars for nothing" emails are completely obvious; unfortunately, there are many other scams out there that are far more subtle and easier to believe. One favorite is pretending to order something from a private party online, then sending a check for more than the amount of the purchase and asking for cash back. Some people are just so desperate for money that they'll even fall for the abovementioned "millions of dollars" email. Some get burned by the cash-back type. But that doesn't mean they deserve to lose all their money, as has happened all too often.

Comment

ooooh I love the part where they ask you for your bankrouting number...

I really hope this hasn't worked on anyone...
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
            X