Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skankiest of Skanks (Beware of nausea-inducement)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skankiest of Skanks (Beware of nausea-inducement)

One evening, I'm at the local chain drugstore waiting to check out. Two customers ahead of me is one of the scariest things I've ever seen in my life. (I give thanks today that I didn't have to stand next to her in line.)

A woman in a tight, slutty, bare, red dress is checking out, probably on her way to a bar. She looks like she's pushing forty, but that could be the mileage. She's buying cigarettes, among other things, and has a can of cheap body spray.

As I half watch her, I realize that her skin is really blotchy. I mean, like parts of her skin on legs and arms have peeled off. It's deep pink mixed in with bad tan. This is not vitiligo (I had a friend once who had it, this is definitely not it). My skin is starting to crawl, nausea is arising and sympathy for the cashier is the only other thing I can feel. I start wondering if it's leprosy or late stage of some STD.

The cashier totals the sale, tells the skank, who then counts her money, and, of course, comes up short. We (everyone in line) then wait as the cashier has to tell her the price of each individual item. Skank asks the cashier for a discount on the body spray, "since it's not full and someone must have used it."

Cashier says, "I'm sorry, I can't do that. If you want the spray, we'll get another can and you can buy that one."

Skank grabs can, shoves it between her legs, and sprays a huge blast.

We are all in shock.

Skank then puts the can back on the counter and says, "That's okay. I won't be needing it." See above.

Cashier takes her money without a word, and we hold our breaths as she leaves.

I almost didn't check out. The thought of being near anything that woman had been near scared me, but I needed the stuff I had.

EWWWWWWWWWW, ICK, EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    Labor boards have info on local laws for free
    HR believes the first person in the door
    Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
    Document everything
    CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

OMG EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Comment

Sorry for all the puking smilies, but words can't fully express the extreme nausea I'm now thinking. EWWWness!!!!
      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
      My DeviantArt.

Comment

Can I get a "please charge for theft of product"? Damn. That'd be like opening a soda, taking a big gulp of it, and trying to hand it to the cashier...that's theft, sucker!

(OMG, I just realized I really did make a nasty pun. *GAG!*)
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

What a cruddy skank!! *searchs for portable woodchipper & tosses same skank in*

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
            Can I get a "please charge for theft of product"? Damn. That'd be like opening a soda, taking a big gulp of it, and trying to hand it to the cashier...that's theft, sucker!

(OMG, I just realized I really did make a nasty pun. *GAG!*)
            I think that the cashier would have given her the stuff for free just to get her to leave without the cashier having to physically touch anything touched by the skank.
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

the worst part

thats just going to make her you know what smell even worse

serves any guy right for going near a creature like that

thats not theift thats just... revolting
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Am I the only one that thought that maybe the slut's patties didn't start out crotchless?
                I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

My God. I hope they threw that can away and didn't just put it back on the shelf.

I think I would've chuffed if I had been there to see that. And I don't puke easily.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Oh man... that goodness I haven't eaten yet.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth LostMyMind View Post
                      Am I the only one that thought that maybe the slut's patties didn't start out crotchless?

Comment

Greeeeeaaaat. Now I'm gonna have nightmares.
                        Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

As gross as it its, its sort of funny. I would have cracked up laughing at the gross lady. "Aint going help ya land a suger daddy woman!"
                          Military Spouse Support.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

That is just....*gross*
                            I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post

Oh man... that goodness I haven't eaten yet.
                              I was just getting ready to start. Thanks for the help on my diet.

Morgana

Comment

Working...
                              X