This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronic complainer

I went in to pay my phone bill using a pay station. When I came in the door I was greeted, which I most happily returned.

There were two people in front of me so I had to wait a minute which was not a problem, but apparently it was for the person in front of me.
    She told me when I got in line behind her that she was NEVER greeted when she came there and never got good service and I said I've never had a problem with it.

She then proceeded to go on and on about how loooooooooong it was taking for the person in front of her to write out the check and put it the machine correctly to be accepted. I told her I didn't mind waiting because it would only take a minute or two at the most and I had all day.

When it was her turn she apparently thought that all her royal complaining didn't apply to her because she wrote a check and took her sweet time doing that, not that I minded as I stated earlier I had all day literally

Then she couldn't figure out how to put it in right so the machine would take it. When she was finally done I told her its not as easy as it looks is it?? That earned the most *wonderful* look from her. Which I returned with have a nice day
    "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Hah! Some people don't realize how hard stuff is and think thay can do everything. They're wrong, glad one found out.

Comment

Ah, I LOVE when karma kicks in with a quickness, don't you?
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
      X