This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouthy little thing

Ok I heard this tidbit from the woman I work with as I came in to relieve her. 2 Kids had come to the store and dumped their bikes in such a way as to block all of our sidewalk, forcing customers to step into the parking lot to get arounf them. Not really a huge deal but a alot of people use our parking lot as a shortcut to get to some fast food places nearby and they tend to speed through the lot. So my coworker pages the kids up and here is the conversation.

CW= coworker
    K1= younger kid around 7
    K2= Older kid aroun 12

CW: "Hey guys could you do me a favor and just tuck your bikes up against the building so people don't have to step in our lot to get to the door."
    K2: "yeah, sure, okay."
    K1: "Yeah, maybe next time I'll tuck it up your ass, bitch."
    CW:
    K2:

They both left pretty quickly after that.
    I don't know about anyone else but at 7, saying something like that would never ahve crossed my mind.

And maybe I'll call your mommy to tuck a bar of soap in that dirty little mouth.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
      And maybe I'll call your mommy to tuck a bar of soap in that dirty little mouth.
      And years later, little Tommy was making friends in the prison shower after dropping the soap.

Which, sadly, may be where he'll end up if he continues on his path.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X