Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rage....building.....urge to Nuke...RISING!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage....building.....urge to Nuke...RISING!!

so tonight, i think i have things well in hand, i'm managing two stations at once, its hard work, but atleast im not on entree ever night anymore.....when i look toward the cashier station. there are aleast sixty to seventy extra kids standing there, i'm a little concerned, then i hear one of the chefs and our super walk by: "Salem Academy".

Frell.

i served these kids over the summer, and let me tell you: locusts. even more than the regulars. appearently, the guy who handles catering told their handler that they would be coming in.....and then he never told us. everything goes out in seconds, the yakisoba, which we are already struggling to maintain is gone, and the regular kids are getting restless.

I'm pissed by this time.

a couple kids come up asking when there will be more noodles. normally, when i tell them how long it will take, the majority will just accept it and come back.

not this one kid.

SMFOGIWTKH:" thats not acceptable. i demand my food now. i'm paying out the ass for this {untrue BTW. its in their meal plan, and it costs them a whopping six dollars.} and i demand my food NOW. GO GET IT!!"

.......hey, where did all the other colors go? reds okay..... it makes seeing hard though.....

me: "i'll go see."

SMFOGIWTKH: "you better"

......where'd this knife come from?......

so i went out back and kicked a couple milk craters a couple feet.

i wish an opening at one of the bookstores i put in my app to would have an openning.... so eager to leave this place.

playing GTA right now to cool off.
    http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...inalcopy-1.png

In theory, one could argue that the "child" rammed himself into your knife wielding hand. Repeatedly.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
      In theory, one could argue that the "child" rammed himself into your knife wielding hand. Repeatedly.
      "I swear, officer, he just ran right into my knife. Seventeen times."

Personally, I'd have tore that little pissant a new one. But then again, there was a REASON I washed outta the food industry in under 8 hours.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Opening chapter of Cetaganda by Lois McMaster Bujold: "Seventeen stab wounds in the back, worst case of suicide you ever saw." Or if you're the CYA type, one might argue that a kid too dumb to avoid the worker with the knife was also too dumb to avoid tripping over his own shoelaces. Seventeen times. In the back.
        "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - George Patton

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X