This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What A Compliment!

We had a fellow come into the store a few days ago, and tell the manager that we were the cleanest, nicest, friendliest Sobey's store he had been to in all of Canada. He even wrote to the website, and we got a fax from Head Office telling us to keep up the good work. Yay!
    God must really like stupid people; he made so many!

That reminded me of when I was working in sports at Crappy Tire.

I was helping a couple look at a gun cabinet, and the one that they were interested in was high up on display-and naturally, the only one in the store. I answered all of their questions, showed them some of the other ones that we had, and when they wanted to see the one on display, I ran and grabbed a ladder for them. After they decided to keep on looking, the man looked at me straight in the eye and said, "My wife can vouch for this: I hate coming into Crappy Tire, because the service sucks. I haven't been in one in years. But this is the best service that I have ever gotten."

I looked at the woman, and she nodded her head. That just made my day.
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
    X