This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cereal Situation

Yesterday, a customer came up with a receipt saying that he didn't get the money off on the cereals he got that he should have. I went with him over to the display, checked his receipt for the cereals he bought, and it turned out that one of the cereals he bought wasn't on sale. He believed it was because it was on the display so I checked with my coworker at the service desk and she told me to give him the sale price on that cereal. I did a refund for the cereal part since I couldn't remember at the time how much money he was supposed to get back for all those cereals. The customer demanded to see the manager and my service desk coworker said that she was the manager (she happened to be in charge at the time since the store manager was off). The customer refused to sign the return slip and the service desk coworker told the customer that he didn't have to curse at me even though I don't remember hearing any cursing. My coworker tried to hand the customer the money owed but he refused to accept it. She even gave the customer the store manager's name and the customer got back the money that he was supposed to.

It turned out that the grocery manager put out whatever cereals he wanted on the display instead of the ones on sale. My coworker had one of the checkers correct the display. My coworker told me that she was not mad at me even though I didn't think she was. She ended up going outside for a smoke to calm down.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Quoth purplecat41877 View Post
    It turned out that the grocery manager put out whatever cereals he wanted on the display instead of the ones on sale.
    I wonder if he'll get in trouble for that. I also wonder if he's done something like that before...
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X