This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and on his mobile to!!

I was listening in on calls today and a guy from the Illnois called, very polite and happy he was, getting a pick up scheduled and all that.

Well he informs very cheeryfully that he is... drum roll please.....drrrrrrrrr....

talking on a phone that isnt connected to the wall!! he said to be exact " well Im walking up the stairs talking on my MOBILE phone, there arnt any cords or anything, im not stuck at my desk!!!"

infact...." I was just wrapping up the package I want sent AS I was talking the telephone"

WELL DONE SIR!!

he was nice as pie and cute to boot, he chuckled his way through the call right chuffed at himself because he had gotten the hang of some new technology!

I couldnt help but picture a jolly old man phone tucked under his ear tape in one hand, brown paper in the other.... he was just so proud of himself

it was so cute!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Quoth Kiwi View Post
    Well he informs very cheeryfully that he is... drum roll please.....drrrrrrrrr....

talking on a phone that isnt connected to the wall!! he said to be exact " well Im walking up the stairs talking on my MOBILE phone, there arnt any cords or anything, im not stuck at my desk!!!"
    Wow! After 40 years, Gilligan finally made it off the Island!

Just wait untill the guy discovers that he can use that phone while he's......ummmmm.......going to the bathroom!!

"Gilligan": "Guess what that sound is!"
    Meow.........

Comment

Working...
    X