This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Market Sc's

I went shopping on saturday for the essentials (pizza,corn dogs,soda ) and I encountered many many stupid sc's. I knew it would be bad the moment I set foot inside as my foot was ran over by some out of control kids using a shopping cart as a vehicle. The mother was totally ignoring them and didn't even say a thing when they knocked over a vase display, I just wanted to ring her neck.

Next I witnessed a mother and daughter combo take apart the drink isle looking for the right flavor of capri sun, you'd think when they had finally found it they would put back all the boxes of juice they had on the floor, but her majesty cannot be bothered to pick up the mess she made. The whole isle was in shambles.

Last, but certainly not least was the I can't be bothered to read signs man. The guy behind me saw the 10 items or less sign and had two carts full of stuff, I was so tired of the sc's I finally spoke up.

Me:Sir this a ten items or less line you may not have noticed the sign.
    Ass:Yeah I saw it, but this line is faster
    Me:yes, but it is for people who don't have many items so they can avoid long wait times
    Ass:Yeah, but I'm the customer I don't have to follow the rules I make them
    Me:Ok

So after a few people had lined up behind him giving him their best glares of death, I decided to make my own rules and let all of them cut in line.

Ass:Hey you can't do that
    Me:What are you talking about I'm the customer I make the rules

He pretty much ignored me after that, but when I got to the register the cashier couldn't hold back her grin and almost busted out in laughter.
    Last edited by Think Blue; 09-04-2006, 03:47 PM. Reason: more info
    KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Quoth Think Blue View Post

So after a few people had lined up behind him giving him their best glares of death, I decided to make my own rules and let all of them cut in line.

That's hilarious, and what could he say about it? I'm so proud of you for being that clever and brave. What an inspiration.
    I HATE stupid people!

Comment

Well, you were a customer, too. So I guess you have almighty rule-making power as well.

Comment

I went shopping on saturday for the essentials (pizza,corn dogs,soda ) and I encountered many many stupid sc's. I knew it would be bad the moment I set foot inside as my foot was ran over by some out of control kids using a shopping cart as a vehicle. The mother was totally ignoring them and didn't even say a thing when they knocked over a vase display, I just wanted to ring her neck.

Next I witnessed a mother and daughter combo take apart the drink isle looking for the right flavor of capri sun, you'd think when they had finally found it they would put back all the boxes of juice they had on the floor, but her majesty cannot be bothered to pick up the mess she made. The whole isle was in shambles.
        Yep and I'm more than sure that those same "parents" are busy ranting and raving to their schools' principals about how the kids at their school are so out of control and how come the teachers can't keep them under control. Well considering the parents can't and/or won't and them behaving in school is no different than how they normally behave in pubilc.......Gee I dont know. Go figure Does 2 plus 2 still equal 4???

Comment

I HAVE to remember to do the "line cutting thing" next time I come across that situation.
          "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

I'm with you on that one.

Comment

Quoth Think Blue View Post

He pretty much ignored me after that, but when I got to the register the cashier couldn't hold back her grin and almost busted out in laughter
              You probably did what she'd been dying to do for a long time! Right on!

Some people are just so self-centered, they just don't understand that rules and regulations are the reasons that things flow smoothly, and if everyone did what they darn well felt like, it'd be total chaos.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Awesome on the line cutting. Thanks for the post!
                Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                HR believes the first person in the door
                Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                Document everything
                CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                X