Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just because YOU can't read doesn't mean I know what the hell you're talking about!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just because YOU can't read doesn't mean I know what the hell you're talking about!

The Mystery of the $4 pie!!!!!

Dumb old woman: Asshat
    Me: Still answering the phone...willingly. (I'm actually waiting for Apple Pie Without the Apples Lady to call back...)

Me: Hello, this is <company> how may I help you?
    Asshat: Do you have pie?
    Me: Yes....(I know I'm in trouble when a conversation starts like this)
    Asshat: What about that $4 pie?
    Me: *puzzled* A $4 pie? We don't have a $4 pie...ever.
    Asshat: WELL, *gets huffy* there's a sign on your window.
    Me: A sign?
    Asshat: Yes, a sign that says you have pie for $4!!! It's facing <street>! I can see it when I drive by!!
    Me: Um...no. We have a sign on the window, but it sure isn't for a $4 pie. I think it's actually for a breakfast special we have this month.
    Asshat: Well, you don't know what you're talking about!
    Me: Um....I know that we don't have any pie that costs $4. That's wishful thinking, actually. And I know we have a breakfast special that costs around that amount...that we happen to be advertising everywhere.
    Asshat: *gets angrier* Don't you have a pie on sale? For $5.99 or something?
    Me: Nope. You must be thinking of our old pie sales. This month we just have <pie> for $6.49.
    Asshat: I want one. $6.49? You sure it isn't $4?
    Me: I'm positive it is NOT $4.
    Asshat: I want <pie> for tomorrow.
    Me: Can I get a name please?
    Asshat: Why do you need a name? I just want a pie tomorrow. Make sure there is one there.
    Me: Um, in order to make sure you have one, I'm filling out an order form for you. That way you can defenately get your pie. *mentally adding: Get your pie, and get LOST!*
    Asshat: Oh! Well, it's Pissy Pie Woman.
    Me: Can I get a phone number for you too?
    Asshat: You don't need my phone number! It's for Pissy Pie Lady, who works at <company>!!!!!
    Me: Um, okay?
    Asshat: *rudely* Do you still want that number?
    Me: *thinking: Do you still want that pie?* No, that's okay.
    Asshat: Well, I'm coming to get it TOMORROW!
    Me: Lovely. Well, it should be ready by then.
    Asshat: It better!!!
    Me: I can't control when the pies are made, but you have an order, so it should be ready sometime tomorrow. Good bye.
    Asshat: We -
    Me: *hangs up*

Oh how I love the open ended threat of "it better!!!"

*MOD EDIT - We don't usually joke about food tampering.
    Last edited by Ree; 04-04-2008, 10:19 PM. Reason: Removing questionable comment
    check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Asshat: Oh! Well, it's Pissy Pie Woman.
    if i ate pissy pie all the time, i might act like that, too.

two words: anger management

additional suggestions: medication, perhaps anti-depressants or even valium, and therapy, long term therapy.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Ah passive aggression...I wonder why so many of it's sufferers keep forgetting the PASSIVE part??

Comment

Working...
      X