X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear fucktards at the DC:

Warning: Rather sweary!

Would you please stop sending us the same fucking bookcases we've discontinued and sold out of twice already!?!?!

This will be the third time we will have to assemble this piece of shit so we can sell all of it. Real cute of you to wait for us to sell out of these items we aren't supposed to have before sending us more.

I had to waste two hours of my day today putting it together for display, and in the end the goddamn thing ended up breaking, because like all our other furniture, it is a piece of shit. The sleeves you screw the cam bolts into should not come out with the bolts still inside when you try to attach the shelves.

Once again you have proved my theory that alcoholism and/or brain damage is required to work at our distribution center. We've asked you twice already not to send any more of these bookcases. Next time we won't be so nice about it.

No love but much sincerity,
    Irv

P.S.-Remember that pallet of rotten dog food you sent us a summer or two ago as free goods? If it were up to me I'd have sent it right back to you. And made you eat it.

P.P.S.-
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Just let me add this

PPPS. Stop putting the heavy items onto the breakables.

Had that sit at OfficeMax
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I'll add to it too:

PLEASE stop sending items we have deranged from our store. You know, their is a reason why we deranged obscure electrical parts, random multimeters and expensive soldering irons in our store.. its because its TOO DAMN SMALL and we can't fit crap that we might sell once in a blue moon in. You could be spending time sending in relavant products that we are out of stock of in our mothers day catalogue (Salt & Pepper Shakers) that actually have demand. >_<
      - Boochan

Comment

Working...
      X