X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutest photo ever!

Well in my opinion at least

this is my new niece, Lucy shes due in 8 weeks!

Im not a kid person but I balled my eyes out when I saw how cute she was!!!

I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

These kinds of pictures usually freak me the hell out, but she IS really cute!
    "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

I just find it amazing that they can do stuff like that.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

we have a dvd of her yawning as well..... insane you can actually see it as clearly as if she was in your lap and yawning!

Comment

She's gorgeous.

Congratulations. Being an aunt rocks!!
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Wow...so cool...I want one.... *twitches*

Quick someone remind me why I don't want one right now.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post

Um less than 4 hours of sleep a night for the first 9 months.

But she is super cute!
              It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. -Office space

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post

See my Sightings thread about my trip to Pennsylvania and note my friend's emergency trip to Kmart...(actually, though with 6 kids under the age of 5 our get-together went really well...)
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Your niece is cute! Congrats, Kiwi!!

Quoth Aethian View Post

My dad's (joking) take on parenthood:

When you have babies, you're in jail, when the babies grow into teenagers, you're on parole. Once your child leaves, you're free.

But on a serious note, here's why you don't want one now:
                  • Nine months of the hormonal hell called pregnancy
                  • The painful delivery
                  • Relinquishing your freedom
                  • Sleep deprivation for three months or more after the baby is born
                  I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                  Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                  Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

THE SANDMAN! EVERYONE RUN!

Quoth Aethian

You shell out all your money for the Baby and you can't go out boozing with your friends as often, if at all.

Oh, and you have to share your apartment/house with a crying baby. (Colec is bad... mmkay?)
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Im now offically an Aunt

Lucy was born at around 2am NZ time on October 4th

33 hours in labour for her poor mother! Apprently she looks just like my brother and howled when she couldnt latch on straight away

so shes like my brother in personality he howls if dinners 5 minutes late!

My brothers voice sounded so full of emotion when he rang me, it was wonderful
                      mums up there now taking photos, I will post one when I get it.

Comment

Congrats Kiwi!!!!!!! I just got chills reading this! So happy for you and can't wait to see pics of Lucy

Comment

Yay, congrats aunty kiwi, sooo cute.

My firstborn daughter slept through the night a week after we came home from hospital which was 2 days after she was born. I panicked the first time she slept through, I kept getting up and putting my hand on her chest to make sure she was still breathing.

Second daughter slept through from 6 weeks old and the same with my son. I've had it pretty good.
                          I am but a tiny, barren, insignificant rock caught in the glorious orbit of your shining sun. Gravekeeper.

Comment

Congrats, Kiwi!
                            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Kiwi!

Wow, ultrasounds have come a long way from when I had my son (not quite seven years ago). His pics weren't nearly that clear. What technology did they use?
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X