X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW DO I GET HOT WATER?!

So i work in a small bakery/ coffee store

My customers CANNOT figure out how to get hot water for their tea..
    Heres a simple diagram of the coffee machine configuration:

top row : {brew 12 cups} {brew 24 cups} {brew 36 cups}
    bottom row: {on/off} {HOT WATER} {warmer}

So i have a sign that reads "HOT WATER" covering my brew 24 cups button so its RIGHT on top of the hot water button. EVERY customer asks me where the hot water and i can understand if they don't see it right away, i'm happy to show them how to get it.

BUT, i have some older people that come in, and they just decide to start pushing buttons until they figure it out... here's a great one:

I wasn't watching this older guy get coffee or tea, and he asks me "whats going on here , wheres the hot water?" i come over and start to show him where the button is, when i realize, HE'S JUST BREWED AND ENTIRE POT OF WATER INTO MY COFFEE!! So my coffee is all now ruined! So i say "oh nononono the water button is here!" he pushes the power and turns my machine off.. "OH nope not that one, the one that says hot water!" he finally got it but at the expense of 36 cups of coffee.... IT TERRIFIES ME THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT DRIVING!

That's okay.

*pets and gives Smores Cookies*

Darrien couldn't figure out how to get hot water out of the kitchen sink. He said we didn't have any but when I checked, we had lots of hot water. Poor guy, he was turning the wrong knob the whole time!

And, yes, XXDarrienX, I'll be telling this story forever.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Lies and deception >_> <_<
      Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

Quoth XXDarrienX View Post
        Lies and deception >_> <_<
        Holy crap, everytime I mention your name you show up! Are you stalking me?! Is that you peeking at me from the second floor balcony?! I KNEW IT!

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

It is 5:23 and I am not on a call, what else am I going to do eh
          Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

I'm telling Mommy my roommate is stalking me!

I kid.

Comment

Most decidedly OT:

XXDarrienX - I love your avatar. Haldir looked especially good in his armour when the elves showed up at Helm's Deep. *drool*
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Soda Water

I tried to get water at a buffet place and ended up with soda water.
                *sniffs*
                I need a cookie. And a wall to bang my head aganist
                "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

*provides the cookie and a portable table*

What?

Comment

Quoth SilverOrb View Post
                    I tried to get water at a buffet place and ended up with soda water.
                    *sniffs*
                    I need a cookie. And a wall to bang my head aganist

Try ordering Navy Rum and water - I always get people wanting put put soda water into the Rum.
                    ludo ergo sum

Comment

Working...
                    X